10/13/18 - It has been brought to our attention that a fraudulent copy of our original design of this die is being sold on an international website. Please do not purchase the stolen designs. We can only guarantee the quality of the dies we make and sell.
Kat Scrappiness dies are high-quality steel and are compatible with most die cutting machines!
Kat's "Pet Sentiments" dies include the words Love (with a paw print for the "o"), Woof (with two paw prints for the "oo"), Meow (with a paw print for the "o"), purr and a large paw print outline. They measure approximately:
- Love - 2 5/8" x 1"
- Woof - 3" x 3/4"
- Meow - 2 1/2" x 3/4"
- Purr - 1 3/4" x 3/4"
- Paw Print - 1 3/4" x 1 1/2"
KAT’S DIE CUTTING TIPS
No matter what die cutting machine you use, I suggest using one plate as the bottom plate and one as the top every time you die cut. That way only one plate gets cut into. In fact, I wrote on my plates with a black sharpie “TOP PLATE” and “BOTTOM PLATE” so I don’t’ mix them up. Each time you die cut you will want to flip and reverse your plates to keep them from warping. Warped plates do not cut well at all.
- Background dies and dies with straight edges should always be placed onto the plates at a slight angle (diagonal). This way when it goes into the machine, the corner goes in first and it will not only give you a better die cut, but it will also keep your die cutting machine good working order.
- When die cutting an intricate die, you will always want to use new, un-warped plates.
- ALWAYS cut your die with the cut side UP, especially with intricate dies. This will apply the most pressure from the rollers to the blade of the die and not to the back of it.
- If you are having trouble die cutting an intricate die, and you are using a Sizzix Big Shot, use the Sizzix Precision Plate. It’s a great tool for intricate dies.
- If your die is not cutting all the way through the paper and you’ve used all of the tips above, add a metal shim such as this one from Lawn Fawn.
- If you run a die through and it doesn’t cut well, before you add a shim, make sure to remove all of the paper outside of the die before you run It through again. It will help you get a cleaner cut on intricate dies. (Thanks to my friend Gina Marie for this tip!)
Share this Product
Pet Sentiments Brush Script Word & Sentiment Die Set by Kat Scrappiness
I was so excited to get this item! It arrived quickly and was packed with care. I used it immediately and it worked just as I would have hoped. I used it to make some "pet" cards but it will come in handy for scrapbooking as well. Excellent product!!!
Perfect for any type of pet card!!!
Very easy to use and perfect results with every use
I was very happy with my purchases and they arrived in a respectful period of time. The happy dance was when they included a sample packet of sequins! Thanks Kat!